Our two part-time nursing sisters form a multi-skilled team offering a host of services to our patients, as detailed below.
All nurse appointments are booked in advance. Please call main reception on 023 9259 3285 to book an appointment. Please be prepared to give information about the reason for your appointment so that it can be made with the most appropriate member of our team and be allocated the right amount of time.
Many of our clinics are run by our nursing team with GP support, when needed, to help in the monitoring of various Chronic Diseases and to offer specialist health advice.
- Asthma/COPD management
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Cervical smears
- CHD/CVD management
- Childhood vaccinations
- Coil checks
- Contraception (advice and pill checks)
- Diabetes management
- Dressings (wound care)
- Ear syringing
- Emergency contraception (MAP)
- HRT management
- Minor operations (assisting GP)
- Minor injuries
- Removal of sutures
- Spirometry (breathing tests)
- Therapeutic injections (B12)
- Travel and Adult immunisations
- Well Woman/Man checks
This is not an exhaustive list.