Electronic Prescription Service
The electronic prescribing service (EPS) allows you to nominate a pharmacy of your choice to receive electronic prescriptions from your GP practice.
Patients are required to contact the pharmacy of your choice to complete the nomination form now.
To watch a video explaining the EPS in more detail simply visit:
What Are The Benefits?
- You do not need to visit your GP surgery just to collect a prescription.
- There is no paper prescription created to lose.
- You can choose where you collect your prescriptions from: a pharmacy near where you work, live or shop.
- If a prescription needs altering or cancelling the old one can be cancelled and a new one issued without you making a return trip to the GP surgery.
- You may not have to wait as long at the pharmacy as your prescriptions may be made ready before you arrive.